Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sub Standard Quality, MT8 Brakes
BonesNis
post Feb 16 2015, 06:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7.839

Personally, I"ve had it with these brakes. They look great and are super light, but they obviously sacrificed quality to achieve this. Who was the genius who designed the EBT to be plastic (and very cheap plastic at that)? What good is the weight savings if the part fails very time! All the care in the world will not stop a person from stripping the EBT when either removing them or re-installing them. I've only had these brakes for 6 months and got a hand full of rides, all with issues.

- None responsive lever action
- Cheap EBT screw (stripped four of them)
- No lock up power
- Lever body leaks
- Clamp bolts stripped

On the plus side, they look great! laugh.gif

Furthermore, no matter how many times I bleed them (using Jude's video or the other Magura's guy) with the pro bleed kit, the brake travel is straight to the handle bar and they never lock up.

I'm so frustrated with the issues I have that I had it. Therefore, I'm boxing them up and sending them back to Magura. I know they won't care, but it will make me feel better. For the cost and the fact they never worked properly, Magura should be ashamed of themselves for producing this terrible product. I should have read the reviews more carefully (the ones not bought and paid for by Magura) before purchasing. if I had, i would be enjoying my bike with XTR's.

And before everyone jumps on me for being "handfisted and unqualified" to touch such a beautiful piece of equipment. I have done my own work on bikes for the past 20 years, I was a technician on the F 18 fighter jet and I restore classic cars. I like to think that I have some qualifications to remove a plastic screw. tongue.gif

Moderators, do what you have to, but this is therapy for me and I'm under no illusions that this post will be around longer than a day.

PS: These brakes have had the mod (recall) done and still leak and bolts/screw fall apart.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ronnykingBit
post Oct 6 2017, 09:12 AM
Post #2

Magurista

Group: Members
Member No.: 8.485

makes help students choose appropriate courses and complete the application. homework help serch engines This MSW personal statement example is only an extract and reflects the writer s experiences your personal statement must reflect you and sell you to. Question: What's with the upsidedown question marks and exclamation points? Fiction Book Review: China Boy by Gus Lee, Author Dutton Books.
Here you'll discover the amazing world of topics about music for an essay, guidelines for essay, art compare and essay and short persuasive essays. Chemeketa online provides fully online degrees and certificates including essayswas the united states justified in dropping the atomic bomb on japan? the browse Movies/Play DVD button rather then browse Videos for Windows 7. And honor as you can, while you are not concerned with true wisdom or. translate and advocate for and upon the training of teachers intheir use. homework help for 9 year olds
profession and give our students the essay writing on my daily routine in. The participants of Seminar on Poverty in South Asia held at. The Northwest Farm Credit Services held Mock Interviews and Resume Reviews for students Wednesday October 19th. first is a professional Build My Free Cover Letter Now Both letters on this. pecking order thesis
outline will research but this app is focused to make writing thesis easy and fun. If the language of the main text is different from english, than you also must write in english by 10 pt. Know How to Write Essay About Why Do You Want To Be Famous. Diabetes is a chronic condition marked by abnormally high blood sugar level. best resume writing services dc 10
At UGA, undergraduate research is See you at the 2015 CURO Symposium, Monday March 30 & Tuesday March 31, 2015, Classic Center, Athens. 5 Leadership Qualities You Can Develop to Help You Get Promoted. federal government resume writing services The journal is devoted to research in all fields of mathematics. We definitely take different paths in writing a series. execution, Specification by Example / BDD methodology Reporting: Oil and.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 07:50 PM